7/5/11

journal page: memories


Today's prompt from InTheSun Online Course is Summer Memories.  As I thought back over my summers, my favorite memories revolve around our vacations, inevitably to a sunny locale.  We've arrived at the excellent travel compromise of 1 day of 'power' sightseeing, 1 day of R&R by the pool, 1 day of sightseeing, 1 day of poolside drinking.....works beautifully!  From Scottsdale to Orlando, from Tahiti to the Canary Islands, we choose the sun!

I used a pre-made page (made several days ago) and worked my watercolor stripes into a beachy theme and then included only photos of pools at some of the resorts we've stayed at.  A really simple layout today.....but filled with great memories.

Visit InTheSun flickr group to see more.

3 comments:

  1. Great page again, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific spread Terrie, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely memories Terrie... and GREAT holiday plan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!