8/9/11

decorative diamonds

ABC Wednesday is here again.  I was determined to develop a drawing deserving of notice so my decidedly detailed diamonds are decorative and delicate.  The designs are divided with deliciously curvy demarcations and distinct edges.  The development of these diagrams is NOT dull but in fact delightfully diverting.


Drop in at ABC Wednesday and see SO many other treatments of the letter D in all different mediums.

Since I also adore flowers, I wanted to include a few truly dramatic photos I took:

DAHLIA



DAISY


DANDELION


DIGITAL ART

Can't wait to see everyone else's D's.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely work, I love the tangles! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully ornate diamonds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely post - love the diamonds - clever, and great flower photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all the shots... beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flower over the music notes...I love flowers too and adore taking pics of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice designs, yours and nature's.
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!