8/30/11

goofy collage

For "G" week I had the goal of creating a gracious and attention grabbing digi collage, but instead ended up with ....hmmmm  It feels a little like "where's Waldo" on some other planet..... :)  Instead of using the grid as I have been, I decided to try something different.

This green grassy meadow is host to a group of grasshoppers, George the groundhog complete with glasses, a lovely bunch of gerbera daisies and gladiola.  Through the gate the gorilla is gazing longingly.  While there's no glitter or glamour, there's plenty of "G"!  I don't know that it's very good, but it's certainly goofy.


I also wanted to represent G in Zentangle so strained my brain trying to think of what I could fill with great tangles.  Finally!  Gifts!


These gorgeous packages sure must hold some grand goodies!  To better grasp the excellent exploits of this group of bloggers, visit ABC Wednesday and check it out!


13 comments:

  1. Hi Terrie, I love your choices of G. Lovely shot too.

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute rodent in the midst of the beauty
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a creative mind you have. This was so fun to go hunting for all your objects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this one tops them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your surreal collage and the tangles! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally would enter that gate to see what lies beyond. If the groundhog lets me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is awesome collage!

    ABC Wed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally goofy and I love it! Call it the Gate to G!
    HelenMac
    ABC Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for making me smile today! Good going :-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehhehee...this is very interesting...I like the whole concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great doodle, you should have it printed on cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!