10/31/11

texture tuesday: and then some

Kim's challenge this week is to use her texture 'and then some'.....thought I'd try it on something other than a flowery thing this time -


I love this shot of my cat - so, first I copied the background and changed it to soft light (65%) to enhance the contrast, then I added the texture AndThenSome and changed the blending to soft light (100%) for the soft look and erased it at the center of the flower and around Tigger's eyes/nose.

Be sure to check out all the other great texture ideas going on for Texture Tuesday over at Kim Klassen's site.  I'll also be linking to Texture Thursday.

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful, dreamy picture! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful cat!! Thank you for your recent comments, I appreciate your kind words. 'A letter a week' has been so much fun, and a challenge to keep up but I've learned a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beauty! I love your angle and your processing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo, Terrie, beautiful with the texture !
    Tigger is so cute !
    Wish you a nice week,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous calico, great texture treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second textured cat of the day! lol. I love it! I tried to do something other than a floral, too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious kitty kat! I just cruised through your blog....wow, fab fotos and lots of inspiration. Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:51 AM

    Lovely processing! Tigger is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!