10/27/11

zentangle: punzel #45

This week's Diva challenge is to use the new Zentangle Punzel.  I found it a fun one to draw and easy to make tangelations of it.  It's based on the original pattern Chainging by adding the "behind" element making it a more dimensional chain.  I'm sure I'll be experimenting with it more....

Patterns used: top - punzel, cadent, mooka, gothic
bottom -punzel, woven, and a touch of shattuck

Since I was on vacation, I've fallen a little behind in the challenges, so here's a couple of make up ones.  Tangled on the Inside was a clever concept - choose a pattern as your 'string' and then tangle within it.  I chose assunta for the top and prestwood for the second tile.

Patterns used: top -assunta, zuan shi, meer, purk, florz, bateek, hollibaugh, jetties, dex, echoism
bottom:  prestwood, emingle, nzeppl, coaster, flux, chard, betweed

Finally, I completed a couple tiles for the sunflower prompt which was in honor of the Sunflower Fund of So Africa that supports SA Bone Marrow Registry.

Patterns used:  top: drupe, onamato, mooka;     bottom:  meer, shattuck, kee nees, nightsbridge
Check out more beautiful zentangle pieces at I am the Diva.

1 comment:

  1. Great pieces, they are all very impressive. I think the sunflowers are my favourites this time! Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!