11/2/11

AEDM -day2



This is a work in progress for Photo Art Friday - I'm struggling a bit with getting the images/layers to do what I have in my head.  So far I've layered a couple of my photos and snippets of a zentangle piece I did.  Lots of color and filter tweaking but I've got some more to do I think.  I'm certainly open to suggestions, recommendations, critique - I'm learning and will learn faster with some constructive feedback.  I'm tough, I can take it!


PAF theme is to make digital art outside your comfort zone - try new techniques, etc.  In my head I wanted something really abstract and hard to recognize the original images but to me I can still see the leaves and flower.  Is that okay or should I play with it more?  Also these are some zingy colors - too bright?  too vivid?  I'll have to think on it..... :)

Be sure to see all the other wonderful things people are creating this month:  Art Every Day Month

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:43 PM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:57 PM

    I actually saw feathers and bumblebees and drama, but that's just me ;). My digital collages rarely end up with what I saw in my head, but instead become happy collaborations of layers, undos and cropping. Happy AEDM.
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibrant colors you have going on here! I love the vivid, zingy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is very nice! The colors are vibrant and I can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so great with colour Terri and I can't wait to see this as a finished piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fascinating process - I will follow you to watch your approach to digital art (so different from mine)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!