4/17/12

alaw for april

My letters for April are done (one alpha letter/week) for my dotty alphabet (remember the paint drips/spots).

I'm using the black ribbon to visually connect all the letters but also having a design overflow to an adjoining card every once in a while.  Remember, these cards are 3" square then mounted on colored cardstock with about a 1/8" edge.  (I thought they were all perfectly centered til I see them here - the teal one is clearly off center...will have to redo that one!)

Visit ALAW to see more amazingly creative alphabets.....computerized, stitched, beaded, cut from wood, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Love your alphas! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO creative Terrie!! Love these alphabet designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Ooh nice lettering. I used to know caligraphy but it's been so long and it was always a struggle. These look great! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Terrie. I love them. My favourites are "o" and "p". Hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The black ribbon really brings them together! Love all the patterns in these!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!