4/13/12

one year

OMG - I can't believe I missed it.  Yesterday was my one year blogging-versary!  I didn't even think of it til I read of someone's two year anniversary this morning and that got me wondering when I started.  Holy moly, what a year.

Starting this blog was the best idea. It has been such a joy, such a connection, such an adventure.  I've made some great blogging connections all over the world, shared and received inspiration and encouragement, and learned SO much.

Thanks to all of you for following (or leading) along and sharing the journey.  You're the best!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 1 year bloggiversary!!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:42 PM

    Happy Blogiversary :)!
    Stay inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Terrie!!!!! You've certainly made the most of that year. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bloggie-versary to you, to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversay!! If it makes you feel any better, I did the exact thing last year... realised the next day... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terrie, I'm a bit slow this weekend so Happy belated Blogaversary!!! You know I'm one of your biggest fans and can't wait to see all that you do for your second year!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:39 PM

    Congrats. Love the photo montage. Yes, it is so fun to connect, mail, see what moves our blog pals in life isn't it. So glad I "met" you in this wacky online world. xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love reading about your artistic endeavors - Happy Blog-versary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!