3/13/13

IA tag swap

I participated in the Inspiration Avenue (IA) tag swap a few weeks ago.  I received 3 absolutely different and lovely tags.  IA is hosting a blog hop so we can all see the range of talented folks who swapped all these cool tags.  It was my first tag swap and I really enjoyed it.

Here are the tags I received.


On the left with all the party ribbon, the tag also sports a row of pearls, a feather and a dimensional heart - this lovely is from Kim P.  In the center, the blue tag has a beautifully drawn image hiding in the layers of paint - on the other side (also decorated) is the quote "A light heart lives long", and is from Maggie N.  On the right is a card of stamped goodness in a bright deep red (not the orangey red shown) with "Always follow your heart" on the back and it's from Nancy G.

Thanks so much ladies for making my first tag exchange such a rousing success - I love each and every one!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Yummy tags...I like using these in my journals now.....thanks to my friend Marjie Kemper who embeds them all the time, I am liking the idea.....xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!