8/30/13

365 in 2013: #225 - 229

Collages, collages everywhere!  With this long weekend I totally plan to get caught up (when the hell did I fall so far behind????) - Yay, time for an arting weekend..... So you're not overwhelmed with collages, here's a few I've done this week before the weekend onslaught.

#225 - What Feels Right?   - some swapped papers & a paint strip from the UK (thanks Dawn) on blue cardstock.

#226 - Don't Worry  - Swapped old ledger sheets, book pages from a 1940's bk, p/c text, etc. Simple but I kinda like it.

#227 - Bullfinch Oldstyle -  another in the R. Plowman style with all the text coming from my fabulous type book, magazine bird and pattern paper.

#228 - Cried  - grid format using pieces of my gelli print attempts (2" sq each), text cut from the type book scraps - it's the only word I could make with the various letters left over from other projects :)

#229 - Mail Art  - two postcards I made for the MMSA tree theme swap; the palm tree green is stamped tissue paper and the circle tree is from a vintage atlas I picked up.

Hope you have beautiful weather, time to relax AND time to art this long weekend (in the US anyway).


3 comments:

  1. you know what a sucker I am for blue and orange! but I really like the composition of that one and the positive/negative effect of those circles. Can't wait to see the trees in person. (maybe they're in my mail box right now? It's been a few days since I've been to the PO)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:36 AM

    Love those trees. Hope one of them lands in my envelope for this swap! Making mine today. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Terrie! All so different that I really couldn't pick a favourite... Love the atlas tree, the painted papers, and, again, your neutral coloured papers. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!