9/27/13

busy, busy

I've been away from blogging for longer than I like (though I am still reading all of yours!) but that doesn't mean I've been idle.  I've been making mail art, working on a canvas, and working on my 365 collages.  I just can't seem to keep up with the scanning part.

BUT - yesterday I bought my first smartphone!  Yay - so once I get it figured out I'm hopeful that I will be able to take phone pics and upload directly to blogger, saving all those extra steps.  I'm not going to have time to experiment with it this weekend since I have a guest all weekend, but next week I'll be eager to try.

Watch here next week......I'll have lots of photos and projects to share!  Have a fab weekend.

TERRIE

8 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're OK sweetie, can't wait to see what you've been doing.
    Huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Smartsphoneville. Got mine about 1.5 years ago, was waiting until the cameras were pretty good. Maybe your guest can show you some stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. anything that puts more Terrie in my life is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm watching...with interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy Terrie,
    Good luck with the smartphone...it'll be fabulous. They'll be no stopping you ;D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the phone, it will be lovely to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:57 PM

    Oh goodie. Once you figure it out you will be hooked! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, enjoy your smart phone. They're rather addictive. Glad to hear you're busy creating and will have lots to share with us soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!