3/24/14

week 12 for 365-2 (part 2)

Mar 17-23

#80 - another piece of zentangle (poke leaf pattern) for MMSA swap.

#81 -  some gelli/deli postcards to send out.  Gelli print and deli paper for translucent layers (tissue paper birds).  the text is from a copy of Griffin and Sabine (remember those books?) that I bought at a yard sale to cut up. It's a little tough because they're such beautiful books, but they have such fun art and text to use!

#82 - took some time today for a little more gelli play.....used sheet music for my paper.

We're starting to see a few signs of spring around here (Seattle).  Still rainy, but we're getting a few more sunny days sprinkled in but more noticeably, the cherry trees are in full bloom and the garden bed is starting to sprout and show new signs of life.  AND, Dan had to mow the grass for the first time last weekend.  Sigh. I know some of you are still buried in winter and probably would be glad to have to mow your yard!

Make time to be creative this week - try something new and see where it takes you!  Thank you all for your nice, encouraging comments as I plug along on my 365 days of exploration. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy to know you're out there cheering me on! :)


7 comments:

  1. love the patterns and colors of your prints!! very cool. I just started playing with my new gelli plate. it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Another fun batch, we must have been on the same wavelength - color, color, color. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a nice touch, using sheet music for your gelli prints. they are quite lovely.
    I'm one of those people yearning to mow the lawn. my yard is still 100% snow covered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. brave you cutting up griffin and sabine. not sure i could do it. though those postcards do make it worth it...I hope you're having a better week and am glad you're enjoying your 365 so much this year. gorgeous prints. love the colors! happy spring to you my friend. it's all flowery and beautiful around here too, not to mention itchy and sneezy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm certainly cheering you on Terrie...you amaze me... how much you fit into your busy day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm smiling Terrie...just as your fabulous zentangle says ;D
    It's great to see you so creative and productive as usual. I've missed seeing what you've been up to so have a lot to catch up on.
    365 days - phew...good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another good batch of stuff. Love both postcards, and of course, I always like your doodle cards. And how can you go wrong with gelli prints on sheet music? Good job, Terrie. Your perseverance is an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!