6/22/14

week 25 for 365/2 (part 2)

June 16-22

#171 - keeping up with ICAD - here's a couple days of stitched collages made only from scraps on my desk (ICAD #17, 18)

#172 - inspired to do a little sketching - I picked some daisies and mini carnations from the garden and have enjoyed them so much, thought I should attempt a drawing.  Couldn't quite capture the carnations, but.....you get the idea, right?  Love my micron pen and inktense pencils!

#173 - next couple days of ICAD (#19, 20), collage, stamping, washi, etc.

#174 - Documented Life theme for this week (#25) was to fill a page with hearts.


And there you have it - another creative week in the books. How are your projects and challenges coming along? It sure gets harder to stay on track in the summer doesn't it?  I want to be outside more; it seems our weekends fill up with social engagements more.  Just have to make sure I make the time for some art room time! Happy first day of summer!  (unless you're 'down under', of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!