8/24/14

pinterest love: figures

Continuing to share some of my favorite art inspiration pieces that I've pinned over at Pinterest.  Today I'm sharing some of the many ways faces and figures can be depicted.  Where I can I've linked to the actual artist page, not my Pinterest board.

At night I fly - Art journal page in Camilla Olsson Arts Moleskine A3 Art journal.
Camilla Olsson - mixed media

Home of Jeanne Bessette Contemporary Artist | Current Studio Inventory - mixed media

jeanne bessette mix media painting
Jeanne Bessette - mixed media - she uses so many delicious layers!

Pier Toffoletti | Art


Sandhi Schimmel Gold: he takes any paper waste he can find (junk mail, calendars, postcards, photos, old greeting cards, etc) and then assembles its pieces to create a portrait. "Absolutely no technology, programs or dies are used to create my art," he says. "It is hand-painted, hand-cut, hand-applied, hand-embellished, and hand-finished."  
The ultimate in junk-mail art!

29 faces in May, 4x4 canvas by April Cole;    AprilMarieCole.blogspot.com

Jylian's New Artwork
Jylian Gustlin  - this is a great series to check out on her website

The Wright Stuff: Layered up

The Eye Project at North Park University.
The "eye" project - pretty cool idea.  Student work, on flickr.

And finally:
Tecio Rowska.

I hope you find some inspiration here to further your art journaling, or just as eye candy.  Find time to be creative this week - in whatever form it takes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!