11/18/14

still busy

I know I haven't posted any 365/2 photos lately but that doesn't mean I'm not working on it.  I'm busily making journals for Christmas gifts and just haven't taken the time to scan each page.  Rather than flood my blog with pics of all those pages, I'll just share a representative smattering here. Maybe when they're done, I'll show more......  I also finished up some gelli print pages for a swap.....here's a sampling.....





Using a new stencil from Crafter's Workshop (got it on sale on Blitsy site).

The journal pages are 6x9" and a mixture of bristol paper, watercolor paper, scrapbook paper, cardstock, etc.  Most of the color is added with my Inktense pencils and softened with a water brush. Inking done with Micron pens - a few computer generated pages.



When I use scrapbook paper, I add a solid journaling square to make it easy to write their thoughts.

This is a combo computer page (font & hearts) and hand doodling at the bottom.

I'll share a few more journal page samples in a few days.  Stay tuned.......

Hope you're having a creative week and enjoying the change of seasons wherever you are.



3 comments:

  1. Love the Jan 4-10 page. The edge doodles are very cool. Also the tangle at the bottom of the last pic. You've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:16 AM

    Love all those overprints with the gelli. I adore pattern on pattern like that. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do great doodling Terrie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!