2/9/15

365 /3 classwork and more

Here's what I've been up to:

Still loving Jane Davies' class 100 Drawings on Cheap Paper - highly recommend it if you can find a space - her classes fill up and with good reason.  There's lots of info and feedback there.

#37 - this week's lesson is all about exploring color - how it interacts with adjacent colors, etc.  here are some of my explorations.  These are done on 80# drawing paper 9x12 primarily with acrylic and overlaid with stencils and oil pastels.

#38

#39

#40 - next couple days of pattern play with Julie Fei-Fan Balzer - #28patterns   for February - done on 4x6 index cards.


Hope your week is off to a creative start.



4 comments:

  1. You are working well Terrie. I found this Lesson of Jane's quite difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching these very different challenges unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More interesting Jane pages. I like the 2nd and 3rd left hand ones. I just couldn't get on board with the pattern thing. I'm not a natural born doodler, I think is the problem. I suffer badly from blank page syndrome when asked to doodle, but you obviously don't have that problem. The second one looks like one of those expanding mug holders everyone had in the 70s. Good shading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful display of playing with color I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to add a comment. I value what you think!